2025 Women’s Cricket World Cup will be the 13th edition in the competition history. The host is yet to be announced. The tournament will take place during March-April, 2025. Although it’s not as much popular as the men’s version of the WC, still more than a billion viewers from various parts of the planet are expected to watch the tournament. In this content, we will list out the broadcasting TV channels for 2025 Women’s Cricket World Cup.
- Key Channels Included: Willow HD, Willow Xtra
- Cricket Events: ICC T20 World Cup, ICC Cricket World Cup, Pakistan Super League, Big Bash League, Indian Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Minor League Cricket, & More
- Price: Starting at $7/month for the first month
We may earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
Women’s CWC 2025 Broadcasters List
|Country or Region
||Sky Sport New Zealand
||Fox Sports, Channel 9
|Indian Sub-Continent (India, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh)
||Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD, DD Sports
||Maasranga, GTV (Gazi TV), BTV
||PTV, Ten Sports
||SLRC (Channel Eye)
|Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, Bermuda, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago)
|United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) and Ireland
|Middle East (United Arab Emirates and Others)
|South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa (Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Others)
|United States of America, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa
||Fox International Channels
||Star Cricket, Star Hub and Singtel
Global Broadcasting Right:
Star Sports has gained the global broadcasting right for all ICC events in between 2015 to 2023. The popular sporting network which does have a long standing relationship with the governing body of world cricket, previously used to share the right along with ESPN. But since 2015, it got the lone global broadcasting right which started with the 2015 Men’s CWC, hosted by Australia and New Zealand.
During this 8 years period, Star Sports will enjoy the televising right of multiple Cricket World Cup, Women’s World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, Women’s T20 World Cup as well as Under 19 World Cup. The network primarily broadcasts matches within Indian sub-continental countries. However, it also supervises the distribution of the alluded ICC events to the global audience. According to reports, their live coverage reach more than 1.5 billion people worldwide.
Online Streaming Sources:
- US based viewers can enjoy the actions live through Willow TV’s Digital Platform.
- In United States and Canada, viewers can enjoy all the matches of the Women’s CWC 2022, through Hotstar’s US and Canadian sections respectively. Hotstar US charges 9.99 USD per month and 49.99 USD per year. Meanwhile, the Canadian section of the service costs 12.99 CAD per month and 49.99 CAD per annum.
- Indian viewers too can catch the live actions through online streaming via Disney+ Hotstar. The service’s VIP package is available for INR 299 per year while the Premium package makes the viewers pay INR 399 per month and INR 1499 per year.
||Online Streaming Source or Plan
||Cost per Month
||Cost per Year
|United States of America
||9.99 USD + Tax
||49.99 USD + Tax
|Willow TV Digital Platform
||12.99 CAD + Tax
||49.99 CAD + Tax
||Disney+ Hotstar (VIP)
|Disney+ Hotstar (Premium)