Looking for info on where to watch Bangladesh Premier League cricket live on US TV or in other countries? Wondering how to stream BPL cricket without cable?
Bangladesh Premier League, the most popular domestic cricket competition of Bangladesh, is known as the BPL. It is the 16th most-attended premier league in the world.
The passion of the Bangladeshi people for the game of cricket has taken this league to another level. In fact, the fans are the most important feature of this tournament.
Due to quite a large number of Bangladeshis currently living in the North American region, the league has also got so many followers from the US region.
In this article, you will learn how and where to watch Bangladesh Premier League live on US TV and Canada. We’ll tell you where to find the BPL TV channel and also how to watch Bangladesh Premier League streaming live even if you don’t have cable or satellite TV.
Read on to learn more so you can enjoy a BPL live stream today!
Which Channels Air BPL Matches Live on US TV?
So, what’s the BPL TV channel you can find the matches on?
Willow TV claimed the broadcasting rights of the Bangladesh Premier League within the United States and Canada, back in 2017. They televise all the games of the Bangladesh Premier League on their various networks.
In the USA, the games are broadcast live through Willow Cricket and Willow Xtra.
Meanwhile, the live actions are available to the Canadian viewers through Willow Canada.
|Broadcasting TV Channel
|Match Commentary Language
|United States of America
|Willow Cricket, Willow Xtra
Where Can I Find Willow TV?
Willow TV is available through so many satellite and cable TV providers as well as IPTV. You can find it via the following sources:
- Sling TV: The cheapest way to get Willow TV with plans starting at only $10 for your first month!
- Dish Network (Satellite TV Provider): Willow Cricket (SD/HD) Auto Ch-712, HD Version Ch-9997. Willow Xtra Ch-772.
- Optimum TV (Cable TV Provider): Part of Optimum TV Sports pack and Hindi pack. Ch-1171.
- Prism TV (IPTV): SD Version Ch-668, HD Version Ch-1668.
- Verizon FiOS (Cable TV Provider): Available via Sports Pass package. Ch-806.
- Google Fiber (IPTV): You can find it through Premium and Sports package. Ch-244.
- Altice One (Cable TV Provider): Represented by Channel Number 239 and 1171.
- Spectrum (Cable TV Provider): Available via Spectrum TV Gold Package.
- Xfinity (Cable TV Provider): Also available through this cable TV provider.
How to Watch a BPL Live Stream without Cable
- Key Channels Included: Willow HD, Willow Xtra
- Cricket Events: ICC T20 World Cup, ICC Cricket World Cup, Pakistan Super League, Big Bash League, Indian Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Minor League Cricket, & More
- Price: Starting at $10/month for the first month
We may earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
Sling TV is the best streaming service to watch Bangladesh Premier League live on US TV without cable.
With Sling TV’s live streaming service, you can get Willow HD and Willow Xtra without cable, letting you enjoy all of the BPL action.
Here’s the best part — you can get Willow HD and Willow Xtra for only $10 for your first month with no contract and no hidden fees.
If you want to save even more, the Willow Cricket package is available for a full year for only $99 up front, which works out to around $8 a month. Otherwise, you can pay $15 month-to-month after the first month and cancel any time you want.
Whether you choose the monthly or annual plan, Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch a BPL live stream in the US.
Sling TV is available on a range of devices, including TVs (via a streaming player like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Chromecast; or smart TV), phones, tablets, computers, and more.
Click here to sign up for Sling TV’s cricket package today.
Have any questions about how to watch Bangladesh Premier League cricket? Let us know by commenting below.