Big Bash League 2022-23 TV Coverage (Worldwide)
June 2, 2022 | Cricket, TV Guide | No Comments|
Big Bash League, hugely known as KFC BBL for the sponsorship reason is the premier domestic T20 competition in Australia. The competition started its journey with the 2011-12 campaign and since then has achieved ever-increasing popularity.
Followers from all the cricket-loving nations love to watch this tournament mostly due to its power-packed action, brutal hitting, and the competitive intensity of every match.
In this guide, we will list out all the Big Bash League broadcasting TV channels for countries around the world so you can find the matches in your region.
Big Bash League 2022-23 Broadcasters Chart:
|Country or Region||Broadcasting Network|
|Australia||Fox Cricket, Kayo Sports, Channel Seven (45 matches)|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport NZ|
|Indian Sub-continent (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives)||Sony SIX, Sony SIX HD, Sony Ten 2, Sony Ten 2 HD|
|United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland)||BT Sport|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Middle East and North Africa (Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE and Yemen)||beIN SPORTS|
|South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros Islands, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, St Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire and Zimbabwe)||SuperSport|
|Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, Bermuda, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago)||Sports Max, Flow Sports|
|United States||Willow TV|
|Canada||CBN, ATN Cricket Plus|
|Southeast Asia||Fox Sports Asia|
- Channel Seven televises 45 out of the 61 fixtures in Australia while, Fox Sports broadcasts all of them.
- Sony SIX and Sony SIX HD generally airs the game in India, but in case of collision with other cricketing events, matches may be televised by Sony Ten 2 and Sony Ten 2 HD.
Online Streaming Options:
We may earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
- Fans in United States can catch the action live on Willow TV with the live streaming service Sling TV. With Sling TV, you can watch Willow HD and Willow Xtra without cable. You can get Willow HD and Willow Xtra for only $7 for your first month with no contract and no hidden fees.
- Indian watchers can enjoy the actions through SonyLIV.com which provides them versatile options and actions to enjoy. SonyLIV has unveiled new pricing for the premium subscription. The service will charge INR 299 per month while 6 months and annual subscribing options are also available. The half yearly and yearly packages will cost INR 699 and INR 999 respectively.
- Viewers from rest of the Asian region countries except India and from mainland Europe can enjoy the actions live via online streaming through LIVENow.
- In the host country Australia, watchers can enjoy BBL along with plenty more other sporting events through online streaming via Kayo Sports. The service’s basic package charges $25 per per month while the premium package makes the users pay $35.