How to Stream Oklahoma Football Games Without Cable (2022 Guide)
Are you looking for info on how to stream Oklahoma football games legally this season? Wondering how to watch Oklahoma football online without cable or satellite subscriptions?
You’ve come to the right place!
College football season is just around the corner, and for Oklahoma fans, that means one thing: watching the Sooners dominate on the field.
But what if you don’t have cable? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
These days, there are plenty of great live streaming services that will give you all the channels you need to watch Oklahoma football games without cable all season long, so you never miss a play.
In this guide, we will show you exactly how to watch Oklahoma football games without cable in 2022, detailing each streaming service so you can make an informed decision.
WHAT CHANNELS DO OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL GAMES AIR ON?
The Oklahoma football TV schedule for the current season includes games airing on a variety of channels depending on the week, including ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ABC, FS1, CBS, FOX, and others.
The good news is there are several different sports streaming services that carry all of these channels and many others, so you can stream Oklahoma football all season long.
WHY USE A STREAMING SERVICE TO WATCH OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL GAMES?
You might still be wondering if it’s worth it to sign up for a streaming service just to watch Oklahoma football.
Here are a few reasons why using a live TV streaming service is a great idea:
- You can save money. Cable and satellite TV packages can be expensive, especially if you’re only looking to watch one specific team. With a streaming service, you pay month to month a price that’s a fraction of the typical cable bill, so you can save a lot of money in the long run.
- You can watch from anywhere. As long as you have an internet connection, you can watch your favorite team just about anywhere you are. So whether you’re at home on the couch or out and about, you can always stay up to date on the latest Oklahoma football game.
- You can get other channels, too. Most streaming services offer a lot more than just live TV, so you can also watch your favorite shows, movies, and more. And with some of the add-ons that are available, you can get even more channels to watch.
- You won’t have to sign a contract. With cable TV, you’re usually stuck in a long-term contract. But with a streaming service, you can cancel at any time without any penalties. So if you only want to watch football for one season, you’re not stuck paying for a service you don’t want anymore.
THE BEST SERVICES TO STREAM OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL GAMES LIVE
How can I watch Oklahoma football games without cable?
There are a few different ways to watch Oklahoma football games without cable. You can either use an over-the-air antenna to pick up some local channels in your area (ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS), or get all of the channels you need with a streaming service such as DIRECTV STREAM (free 5-day trial), Sling TV, fuboTV (free 7-day trial), or Hulu Live (free 7-day trial)
Is there a way to watch Oklahoma football games online for free?
Yes, there is a way to watch Oklahoma football games online for free, at least for a limited period of time. Most streaming services offer free trial periods giving you a way to catch a game for free.
How can I watch the Oklahoma game on my phone?
If you’re looking to watch the Oklahoma game on your phone, there are plenty of streaming services that have mobile apps to let you watch on the go, including DIRECTV STREAM (free 5-day trial), Sling TV, fuboTV (free 7-day trial), and Hulu Live (free 7-day trial).
A FINAL WORD ON HOW TO STREAM OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL GAMES WITHOUT CABLE
So, there you have it. You can stream Oklahoma football games online without cable and enjoy the action on your TV, mobile devices, computer, or wherever else.
All you need is a subscription to one of the streaming services we’ve mentioned and you can watch the Sooners take on their opponents live all season long.
Of course, if you want to be able to watch all of the college football games this season (including OU), then you’ll need our complete guide for streaming college football which includes information on how to get access to every game, regardless of where you live.
Have any questions about how to stream Oklahoma football games this season? Comment below and we’ll help you out.
- The most live sports channels of any streaming service
- Includes ESPN, FS1, regional sports networks, local channels (FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC), and more
- Starting at $69.99/month
- 200+ channels available
- Includes ESPN, FOX Sports, local channels (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX), regional sports networks, and more
- Starting at $69.99/month
- The most affordable live streaming service
- Includes ESPN, FS1, TNT, NFL Network, and more
- Starting at $35/month