How to Stream Kansas City Chiefs Games Without Cable (2022 Guide)
Looking for info on how to legally stream Kansas City Chiefs games this season? Wondering how to watch the Kansas City Chiefs without cable or satellite subscriptions?
There’s good news. The days of having to pay for a bloated, expensive cable or satellite television package just to watch football are long gone.
Now, there are live streaming services that carry all of the same channels as cable but at a fraction of the price and with no contracts.
That means you can watch Chiefs games online on your TV, phone, tablet, or computer and not miss a second of the action.
In our guide below, we’ll lay out everything you need to know to stream Chiefs games without cable this season.
WHAT CHANNELS DO KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMES AIR ON?
The Kansas City Chiefs TV schedule for 2022 includes games airing on CBS, ESPN, NBC, FOX, and Amazon Prime (TNF games also simulcast on a local TV network in the markets of the teams playing).
Additionally, other NFL games this season will air on those channels as well as ABC and NFL Network.
As we’re about to discuss, the best sports streaming services carry all of the channels you need to watch the Kansas City Chiefs online without cable this season.
WHY USE A STREAMING SERVICE TO WATCH KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMES?
There are many reasons to use a streaming service to watch Kansas City Chiefs games.
- It’s cheaper–Watching Kansas City Chiefs games without cable is cheaper than traditional cable TV. A streaming service costs anywhere from $25-70 per month, while cable TV can cost over $100 per month.
- It’s more flexible–Streaming services offer more flexibility than cable TV. With a streaming service, you can watch Chiefs games on any device with an internet connection, including your TV, phone, laptop, or tablet. You can also watch games live or on-demand.
- There’s no hardware installation–Cable TV often requires you to wait for a technician to come to your house to set up your service. Streaming services are easy to set up and use, and you can start watching Chiefs games immediately.
- There’s no contract–When you sign up for a streaming service to watch sports online, you don’t have to sign any contracts like you do with cable and satellite providers. Just pay each month for as long as you wish to keep the service, and then cancel once you no longer want it.
THE BEST SERVICES TO STREAM KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMES LIVE
How can I watch Kansas City Chiefs games without cable?
There are a number of great streaming services that offer live coverage of Kansas City Chiefs games. Some of the best options include fuboTV (free 7-day trial), Hulu Live (free 7-day trial), and DIRECTV STREAM (free 5-day trial)
Can I watch Kansas City Chiefs games on my phone?
Yes, you can watch Kansas City Chiefs games and other live in-market games on your phone using the NFL+ app. You can try NFL+ free for 7 days, which gives you access to live in-market regular season games and replays of every game. There’s also a diverse selection of on-demand content available with NFL+.
Can I watch Kansas City Chiefs games for free?
Yes, there are a number of ways to stream Kansas City Chiefs games for free. You can sign up for a free trial of a streaming service like fuboTV (free 7-day trial), Hulu Live (free 7-day trial), and DIRECTV STREAM (free 5-day trial). Or if you live in the team’s market, you might be able to get many of the games for free by installing an antenna at your home.
A FINAL WORD ON HOW TO STREAM KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMES WITHOUT CABLE
Well, there you have it. Our complete guide on how to stream Kansas City Chiefs games without cable.
We hope this article was helpful and that you are now able to enjoy all the action from the comfort of your own home.
Make sure to check out our other NFL streaming guide for even more helpful tips for watching games all across the league.
Have any questions about how to stream Kansas City Chiefs games this season? Comment below and we’ll help you out.
- The most live sports channels of any streaming service
- Includes ESPN, FS1, regional sports networks, local channels (FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC), and more
- Starting at $69.99/month
- 200+ channels available
- Includes ESPN, FOX Sports, local channels (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX), regional sports networks, and more
- Starting at $69.99/month
- The most affordable live streaming service
- Includes ESPN, FS1, TNT, NFL Network, and more
- Starting at $35/month