How to Stream Alabama Football Games Without Cable (2022 Guide)
Looking for info on how to stream Alabama football games legally this season? Wondering how to watch Alabama football without cable or satellite subscriptions?
If so, you have come to the right place!
This season, Alabama fans will be able to watch college football games without having to pay for an expensive cable or satellite TV subscription.
Thanks to live streaming services like DIRECTV STREAM and others, you can stream Alabama football games each week while paying a fraction of what you would for cable and with no contracts to worry about.
In this blog post, we will explore several of the best streaming options so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
Keep reading for all the details on how to watch Alabama football online without cable.
WHAT CHANNELS DO ALABAMA FOOTBALL GAMES AIR ON?
The Alabama football TV schedule this year will include games airing on channels like ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ABC, SEC Network, CBS, FOX, FS1, and others.
For those who want to watch the games live, there are a number of sports streaming services that offer all of the channels you need to stream Alabama football games.
WHY USE A STREAMING SERVICE TO WATCH ALABAMA FOOTBALL GAMES?
There are many benefits to using a streaming service to watch Alabama games.
- All you need is an internet connection: You can access games from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you’re on your TV, computer, phone, or tablet, you can watch the game live wherever you are.
- Save money: Streaming is way more affordable than cable or satellite TV. Most streaming services offer packages that are about half the price (or less!) of cable TV.
- No contracts: You don’t have to sign a contract to use a streaming service. Just pay month to month like you do with Netflix and cancel any time you feel like it without penalty.
- No hidden fees: Cable TV bills are loaded with hidden fees for just about everything imaginable, including equipment rentals. That’s not the case with streaming services. There are no hidden fees to worry about.
THE BEST STREAMING SERVICES TO WATCH ALABAMA FOOTBALL GAMES ONLINE
How can I watch Alabama football games without cable?
There are a number of ways to watch Alabama football games without cable. You can use a streaming service like DIRECTV STREAM (free 5-day trial), Sling TV, fuboTV (free 7-day trial), or Hulu Live (free 7-day trial).
What channel do Alabama football games air on?
The Alabama Crimson Tide are one of the most successful college football teams in the country, and their games are broadcast on a variety of channels depending on the week, including ESPN, SEC Network, CBS, FOX, and more.
Can I watch Alabama football games online for free?
Yes! There are a number of ways to watch Alabama football games online for free. You can use a streaming service that offers a free trial, like DIRECTV STREAM (free 5-day trial), fuboTV (free 7-day trial), or Hulu Live (free 7-day trial). For games airing on local networks, you might be able to watch them for free if you have an antenna in your home.
A FINAL WORD ON HOW TO STREAM ALABAMA FOOTBALL GAMES WITHOUT CABLE
As the Alabama Crimson Tide continues its march to another national championship, fans across the country are looking for ways to watch the games without cable.
In this guide, we’ve outlined a few methods you can use to stream Alabama football games online, even if you don’t have a cable subscription.
Hopefully, you’ve found all of the info to be useful!
Be sure also to check our main guide for more information on how to watch college football online without cable.
Have any questions about how to stream Alabama football games this season? Comment below and we’ll help you out.
- The most live sports channels of any streaming service
- Includes ESPN, FS1, regional sports networks, local channels (FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC), and more
- Starting at $69.99/month
- 200+ channels available
- Includes ESPN, FOX Sports, local channels (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX), regional sports networks, and more
- Starting at $69.99/month
- The most affordable live streaming service
- Includes ESPN, FS1, TNT, NFL Network, and more
- Starting at $35/month